The Challenge: Sierra Nevada Corporation was in need of a mobile application solution that captured and communicated critical patient care/condition information through the transport phase of patient care beginning at the Point of Injury (POI) until disposition to a definitive care medical facility.
The Solution: Focusing on front end development and graphic design, SNC chose to partner with SourceRaven to develop a Native iPad Application. The app was designed to allow medical personnel in the field to communicate, discuss and share patient information with medical professionals at designated medical facilities.
This app provided many features and benefits such as:
- Ability for multiple users to log in and make themselves available for consultations
- Referring clinicians can open new patient cases
- Referring clinicians are able to enter basic patient information while the patient is in transit
- Coordinators locate appropriate consulting clinician
- Coordinator introduces referring clinicians to consulting clinicians
- Clinicians consult with each other on the incoming patient
The Result: SourceRaven developed an innovative and collaborative app that allows medical professionals to make a profound impact on the quality of care given to their patients.